2008/09 Sessions Harness?

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2006-01-17

PM

I’ve been riding the same session harness for two years now and it’s still going strong.  I have had to replace the leg straps once and the sheaths (on the straps that hold the spreader bar) twice, but that is why they are provided!  I use my session year round as well, snow and water.

Cheers,
Jeff

Signature

Jeff Doepker
www.kitesource.ca

Total Posts: 265

Joined 2006-09-04

PM

Same here as well - no problems 10 months or so. From the snowy winters here in Vancouver BC to the sunny Baja Mexico beaches.

Signature

I love to Kiteboard

Total Posts: 46

Joined 2007-09-17

PM

I have a Mystic Warrior. This is the third year using it. So maybe it also depends HOW you use it :D

Total Posts: 1246

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

I’m on season 2 and I am very hard on my gear (ask Evan or Richard). No issues what-so-ever…

JZ

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2006-07-15

PM

[quote author=“Johnz”]I’m on season 2 and I am very hard on my gear (ask Evan or Richard). No issues what-so-ever…

JZ

Yeah, what with the belly and all!

Signature

http://www.oceanrodeokites.co.uk

RIPPING UP THE OCEAN RODEO GEAR IN THE UK!!!!

Total Posts: 1246

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

[quote author=“Benjamin Vine”][quote author=“Johnz”]I’m on season 2 and I am very hard on my gear (ask Evan or Richard). No issues what-so-ever…

JZ

Yeah, what with the belly and all!

Ha! I meant more that, for what ever reason, I seem to be really good at breaking things….it’s a skill I aquired early in life and just can’t seem to shake. If something is going to break it will be me dropping, banging, slamming, tearing or hooking it - for sure. Along similar lines I never, ever, wear light coloured shirts as inevitably I end up spilling coffee ketchup or beer on them. Usually in that order.

Z

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc