East Coast Test
Posted: 30 December 2007 07:39 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-12-30

Hi guys,

I’ve finally put the Pyro suit to the ultimate test here on the East Coast in snow, sleet, rain and hail along with water temps averaging around 0C or below and Air temps of -5C to -20C. 
  So far everything is great and the 100% flexibility in the shoulders is awesome for my joints compared to a 6MM (my alternative at this point). I hope you continue to develop this suit in the years to come because I really think it is the answer to performance in East Coast cold.  When no one wants to go.. “You would go”  if you had this suit!  Thanks for making life a little better!

AJ

Posted: 02 January 2008 09:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  120
Joined  2006-01-20

I’m with you on Kudo’s to the R &D for the Pyro’s. They are the greatest thing since sliced bread!

Signature 

Its all about the adventure and stoke!

Posted: 07 January 2008 04:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2005-12-27

Great feedback,...thanks Aaron! I had to post your pic in the suit to show the conditions. COLD!

Posted: 08 January 2008 01:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2007-06-26

nice one
what a clean swell an asome surfing
i really need one of those drysuits
the look amazing in the snow

keep those surfing pic’s coming

Signature 

on fire

Posted: 08 January 2008 06:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  120
Joined  2006-01-20

On Sunday we got sleeted, snowed on and even had ice pellets while surfing. However, there was also the odd bit of sunshine to make it pleasant (+ some great waves). To get out the water and be absolutely dry just feels sinful.

Our temps aren’t as exstreme as the east coast—it absolutely does not make sense for those guys to be wearing wet when they can wear dry???

They are nice suits for sure.

Signature 

Its all about the adventure and stoke!